REVIEW~AUTUMN & SUMMER By Danielle Allen

~ Synopsis ~


Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at all?

Sexy, successful and stylish, Autumn Jones believes in love. She believes in the all-consuming, mind blowing enormity of love. She believes in the euphoric state of loving and being loved. She believes in it because she’s had it once. And when it was lost, she was devastated, but she never stopped believing in the existence of love. Unwilling to settle, she learned from the past and moved on with the expectation that she’ll love again. 

Beautiful, talented, and slightly jaded, Summer Wilson believes in sex. She believes in the all-consuming, mind blowing enormity of good sex. She believes that love exists, but Prince Charming does not. At least not for her. She’s seen the downside of love—insanity, heartbreak, infidelity, divorce—and she dates with the expectation that she won’t ever subject herself to that type of vulnerability. Instead, she chooses to love her family, her friends, and her work. And although she enjoys the company of men, her heart is hers and hers alone. 

Best friends since elementary school, Autumn and Summer kick off the summer by embarking on a dating experiment. Unfortunately, expecting the unexpected doesn’t prepare them for what the dating world has in store.


~ Teasers ~





















~ Dreamcast ~





REVIEW

Autumn and Summer is a tale of two life long best friends  taking control of each other's dating life, how fun would it be for your Best Friend to pick who you date especially with a friendship that's these two beautiful ladies have they are soul sisters no one knows them better than each other. 

Summer is a talented photographer but she does not believe in love she like to have a good time and that's about it even though the has a boyfriend (due to his insisting they put a label on their relationship). She caught him with his pants around his ankles (shagging HER intern)  yes the nerve of the dog. So like any self respecting women she tore up his office and walk away with her head held high
I fell in love with her bad-ass personality from that moment, she is one awesome chick. 
When her best friend Summer emails her with a job advert, its an opportunity she cannot refuse so Autumn packs up her life and move to Virginia and in with Summer and thus a new chapter of her life beginning. 


Summer is a hard working successful stunning women who believes in love, she felt a fraction of it once and has being looking for that feeling ever since with no success. Summer is a true romantic with an optimistic view on life.  



Both women are embarking on change when Autumn suggest they hand over control to each other of their dating life for 30 days. Sounds like fun??? it sure as hell was interesting. 



I have never read a story like this before and I loved it completely; its fresh, unique, fun, sexy, sweet, heart warming, and superbly written. 

Danielle never fails to deliver a great story with down to earth loving characters, fashion to die for and did I mention the smocking HOT guys.....I didn't did I, well let me tell you Holy HOTNESS Danielle gives us more than a few mouth watering guys for us to Fantasize over. 
Mr Ford is charming, sexy, commanding, powerful and sexy as sin (I know I mention sexy already but he is bloody hot I'm trying to make a point) 
Jordan is an absolute sweet heart not only is he truly beautiful and breathtaking on the outside but also on the inside where it really matters, he had me in a constant swoon fest. 
Boris~ If you have read Danielle's previous work then you will figure out who this is plus he is burn down the building hot so I won't even go there. (Trust he its a lovely surprise/ treat)


Overall a good wholesome story with real values and lessons on life and love. I take my hat off to Danielle for coming up with such an original concept and the stiller execution. The book is written from both Summer and Autumn POV so you get to see every detail of their journey and outcome first hand. It's funny how they embarked on the same path but ended up with very different outcome. 

This book reminded me that everything happens for a reason and God always has a plan for you not always the one you made for yourself so learning to adapt and re-evaluate your views on certain things is essential tools to navigate the choppy waters know as life. 
P.S you might need a change of underwear because we have some Flaming Red Hot scenes. 
Don't eat and drink whiles reading because there plenty of laugh out loud moments that will have you spilling all over your reading device. 


You cannot go wrong with this book you get double the trouble, double the  romance, more men then you will know what to do with, and two HEA. 

So essentially you are  getting two beautiful love stories for the price of one. 
5 stars for Natasha 
I highly recommend 


~BUY LINKS~




~ Autumn and Summer Playlist ~

“Back to Black”
Amy Winehouse

“Light Years Away”
Mozella

“Ready For Love”
India.Aire

“We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow”
Soko

“Everything Has Changed”
Taylor Swift

“Can’t Be Love”
Laura Izibor

“Hometown Glory”
Adele

“The Worst”
Jhene Aiko

“Turning Tables”
Adele

“Sweet Thing”
Mary J. Blige

“Take Away”
Missy Elliott

“Sunday Afternoon”
Rachael Yamagata

“My Heart Still Beats For You”
Anna Ternheim

“The Love We Had (Stays On My Mind)”
Joss Stone

“Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready)”
Alicia Keys

“I Shall Believe”
Sheryl Crow

“The Words”
Christina Perri

“I Will Be There”
Odessa

“For Real”
Amel Larrieux





  ~ Author Bio ~


Life is good! 

I am a married event planner and life coach. My awesome friends and family and my amazing husband make my life sweet. I love to have fun and enjoy the life I’ve been blessed with. I love shopping and football with equal fervor. I’m an amateur movie critic (i.e. my husband and I watch and critique a lot of movies for fun). I love to read and I enjoy sharing my love of books with anyone who will listen. I love music. A good lyric with a good melody can paint a vivid picture and invoke such a range of emotions. I have a soft spot for most mediums of creative, artistic expression.
With degrees in psychology, human services, and marriage and family counseling, I have a unique perspective on life, love and the pursuit of happiness. As an author, I combine an active imagination and life experiences to create stories that are easily relatable and intentionally intriguing. I want to offer you a peek into someone else’s life and for you to get lost in their story, their trials, their triumphs. My ultimate goal is to create a character or a story that stays with you long after you’ve put the book down.
So in a nutshell: I plan. I teach. I read. I write. I watch. I critique. I shop. I play. I love.
To know me is to love me.

XOXO




~ Social Media Links ~









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{{ RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW }} UNDONE By Callie Harper

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW ~ALEC By L.A. Casey

RELEASE BLITZ - UNDER PRESSURE (KINGS OF KROYDON HILL #4) by BELLA MATTHEWS