COVER REVEAL~OFFICE PERKS By SL Siwik
From a broken home, Victoria Wright knows how to survive. Realizing at a young age that her looks attracted men, she learned how to manipulate and seduce men to make it. Working as a high class hooker, to a stripper, to a bartender, Victoria has been making good money for years. Until her best friend and husband die in a car accident, leaving Victoria the caretaker of their eight year old daughter. Convinced her wild life is not good enough for Kendall, Victoria manages to get a position at Townsend Realty Co. Her attraction to Mr. Townsend, Mr. Hurley’s step-brother, is instantaneous and overwhelming. But, after five years of nothing but professionalism, Victoria is convinced he wants nothing to do with her romantically. When money tightens, however, Victoria finds herself dragged back into her old life. Mr. Townsend understands her need for more money, and propositions her…Be with him and only him for weekly cash. It’s an offer she can’t or doesn’t want to refuse. But, what happens when a woman who has only had sex for money finds herself falling in love with her powerful, wealthy, handsome boss? What happens when the money is no longer enough?
Find out in Office Perks with Miss Victoria Wright, Mr. Townsend, and a cast of lovable characters. Cameos from the Hurley family found in SL Winning Back series.
Miss Victoria Wright
I missed him. He had been gone away too long, even though I know why he had to be away. Without him here for the week, I am so caught up on work that I’m actually ahead. But, because he wasn’t here, he is now weeks behind. I gaze into his office longingly, wanting to feel connected to him again. A week felt like eternity without his touch. Should I leave him be, or let him know just how much I need him? Worst case scenario, he says no. Right now, that’s not enough to stop me. I unbutton the top three buttons of my dress shirt. Knowing that he doesn’t have an appointment for two more hours, I walk into his office. Glancing up from his computer, he questions me with his eyes. Smiling, I slide across his desk, placing my heels down on the sides of his chair armrest, giving him a peek of my panties. Blaze stops typing, glancing up at me with a gaze so heated, my insides clench in excitement.
My fingers run down his red silk tie. “I’ve really missed you,” I say, my voice full of longing. His hands glide up my thighs tenderly caressing me before he grabs at my flesh, unable to hide his sexual frustration. I pout. “I had no one to tell me what to do all week.” Yanking on his tie, I pull him closer to me as I whisper in his ear, “And you know a woman like me shouldn’t be left unsupervised.”
His brow lifts at my statement as a smile graces his lips. “Do you need to be put back in your place, Miss Wright?”
Biting my lower lip, I nod. “Yes, sir.”
Blaze stands up, his bulging erection near my mouth. Unable to resist myself, I trail my hand over his hardness. He undoes his belt, sliding it off his pants and takes each wrist, holding them together above my head.
“When I’m done with you, you’ll remember who’s boss around here.” His deep voice caresses my ear like velvet.
A violent shiver rips through my body. Yes, Blaze, take me. I miss your touch so much.
He wraps his belt around my wrists, securing it tightly. “Green light?” he asks, his hand trailing down my raised arm.
Releasing a shaky breath, I reply, “Green fucking light, Blaze.”
He chuckles, stroking hair out of my face. “You really have missed me.”
“You have no idea. I missed you every single second since you left.” I wait for what he will do next while I remain helpless and bound on his desk.
Blaze yanks the open lapels of my shirt back, exposing my breasts. I gasp at his forcefulness while deft fingers move down the clasped buttons, undoing them in seconds flat. “You have haunted my sleep for a week straight, Victoria. I have had no peace since I left. Not. One. Second. Of. Peace.”
My heart hammers in my chest as my body aches for more of his touch. “I’m sorry, sir.”
“You’re going to be sorry, that’s for sure.” His teeth scrape along my shoulder before he yanks my hair back hard. My body bows to his force as I gasp loudly. “No more talking unless it’s green, yellow, or red,” he instructs. Whimpering in excitement, I nod my head as his teeth nip my ear lobe.
Blaze squeezes both my breasts hard before massaging them. He picks me up by my waist, and turns me around. Sitting down in his chair, he pulls me down with him. Gently, he places my restrained arms around his head. I can’t see him, making it all the more exciting. It’s also frustrating, too, because I want to look into his eyes, to see his heated gaze. Peering out into the office, the front door is in sight. If anyone walks in, they will see me exposed- naked and pliant on his lap. I hear his ragged breath in my ear and I feel so close to him after a week of his absence while nestled against his hard chest. Blaze hooks his fingers underneath my bra straps and yanks them down off my shoulders.
“Mmm. I see you dressed for me,” he says, glancing down at my sheer lace bra with burgundy embroidery. I nod, whimpering as he fondles my breast. His hand slides underneath my bra cup, curving around my swell as he cups my breast before pulling it out. Tweaking my nipple, he twirls it around in my fingertips. And just as my nipple pebbles under his touch, he lets go, and my body cries out for his touch. He grabs my breast tightly, as his other hand slaps my nipple hard, and then strokes it in a caressing manner. I gasp in shock, but he pauses…
“Green,” I wail out, as my panties dampen in excitement.
He slaps my nipple again, harder this time, before stroking it. All I can do is glance down, watching helplessly. My breasts ache from the swelling he’s causing. The feeling is overwhelming, the pain followed instantaneously by the soothing pleasure. The leather belt is tight against my wrist, but it doesn’t hurt, only reminds me of how constricted I am. How completely and totally I am at his mercy. He smacks my nipple again before soothing. Both of his hands leisurely travel down my body, and my muscles quiver in excitement everywhere that he touches as I wait to see what he does next. He yanks my skirt up to my hips.
“Very nice,” he murmurs at the matching thong, thigh highs, and garter strap. His fingers run along the lace at the top of my stockings towards my inner thighs and I sigh at how gentle his touch his. Without warning, he yanks my legs apart wide, so I’m spread out on his lap.
“You will stay like this, because all of this is mine. Do you understand?” he says in my ear while his hand strokes me over my panties.
I am so aroused that I can barely speak. “Yes, sir.”
“Say it.” He strokes me more aggressively now. “Tell me that you’re mine.”
I whimper. Trying to speak, I stammer out, “I’m yours, Blaze. All of me.”
“Good girl,” he murmurs as he bends my arms, slipping them off his neck. Bending my upper body over the side of the chair, he sucks my nipple. I feel the pull in my arms and ache in my back from being bowed in this awkward position, but I love it. I relish the ache in my muscles. I know it means the release will only be better. His neck is right by my mouth. I can’t stop myself as I lean in nipping his skin, wanting a kiss. His tongue stops laving my sensitive flesh, and he slaps me hard across my nipple. I cry out as my clit throbs. “Did I tell you to touch me?”
“Sorry, sir,” I breathe out in frustration.
“For that, you’ll be punished.” I glance up, watching him in frustration, taking off his neck tie. My body shivers in excitement as he slides it over my eyes, the soft silk kissing my skin. He tightens the excess so that it is tight over my eyes.
“Keep misbehaving and I’ll keep you laid out on my desk all day while I work. You can listen to my fingers typing on the keyboard as you ache for my touch. Believe it.”
I want to have this man’s children the second those words roll of his tongue.
Left in suspense, I wait for what will come next. Blaze has me, his hard cock now pressed against my ass. His hand gently wraps around my neck and holds me still, while he waits patiently…
“Yellow,” I say, though not feeling frightened, “No tighter, please.” I’m not scared or turned off by what he’s doing, but I have been choked to the point of passing out. It is a horrifying feeling.
His other hand runs up my spine underneath my shirt, his touch so loving and intimate against my naked skin. Blaze then lets go of my throat and yanks my hair back.
His finger slips beneath my panties, as his tongue twirls around my nipple. As his digit dips inside me, he smiles. “Someone enjoys the boss being back.”
I shake with need, desire, yearning…he’s going to torture me to death with waiting as my thighs slicken with my desire. His fingers pull my panties to the side, exposing my swollen lips.
“So beautiful,” he rasps out, his voice full of emotion before his fingertips slide across my lips. “Keep your legs spread apart or I’ll stop,” he warns, and I spread my legs wider.
His fingers glide between my sex before they widen, spreading me apart, exposing my clit to him. They swirl round in a circular motion, slow, almost lazily.
“I’ve been denied you for a long time, Miss Wright. So, you’ll accept me taking my time.” His words are husky, full of emotion.
“Yes, sir. Whatever you desire.” I never want this love affair to end.
His fingers slip inside me as I fight back a loud groan. I know if I make a sound, I’ll be punished with his hands off of me. Fingers slip inside me, and he knows my body so well by now, he instantly brushes against the places inside me that make me wild with need. I can feel his hardened erection against my body, hear his labored breaths. I know he wants to be inside me just as much as I want him to. But, he wants to give me this first. He always wants to give me.
My hips start grinding against his fingers inside me, forcing him to move faster. His other hand holds my hip down forcefully. I try not to protest.
“Control yourself or I’ll stop.”
I bite my lower lip to keep from reacting verbally as the phone rings. I’m not exactly in a position to answer it now. Blaze picks me up and lays me over the desk, my belly and breasts against the unyielding mahogany wood.
With my eyes still covered, I hear, “Townsend Realty Company. Mr. Townsend speaking. How may I help you?”
Hearing him answer his own phone, because me, the secretary, is bound ass up over his desk arouses me to the point of nearly coming.
I live in NJ with my husband, daughter, and two dogs. I like going to diners on the weekend for inspiration, drink a pot of coffee a day, and hate referring to myself in the third person. I also have a university degree in sarcasm and enjoy using my smart mouth whenever an opportunity arises.
Office Perks, and Sirens and Sweethearts are soon to be released.
Five Fun Facts:
- I am a chocoholic. I have reserve stashes strewn about my house.
- I grew up horse-back riding and competed seriously. Instead of turning pro, I went to college instead.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I have thirteen piercings on my body-9 in my ears, 1 in my nose, 1 in my labret, 2 in my belly button.
- Large crowds make me nervous.
- Office Perks’ PrologueMiss Victoria WrightI’ll be the first to admit that I’m no saint. I’ve got a walk-in closet full of skeletons. I come from the wrong side of the tracks and spent my whole life trying to cover up just how broken my home was. My mother, when she wasn’t whoring herself out, was busy turning her body in to a pin cushion. My father liked to get his cardio by using me as his punching bag. The only thing that was ever in our fridge was beer, in the cabinets, bags of heroin. I went to school hungry often. The most uncomfortable feeling in the world is hunger pains. Hard to get a good night’s sleep when they strike.I know who the best dealers in the city are, who the kindest pimps are, where to go for the best time. I can tell you the easiest, quickest way to make money illegally. I’ve received my education on the streets, and I have connections in low places. I walked the streets as a high-class hooker myself for three years before I started working in the best gentlemen’s club in NYC. As soon as I figured out that men were attracted to me physically, I seduced the hell out of anyone that would give me an edge, help me survive. I never thought too closely about what I was doing at the time. Instead, I bucked up, while I fucked and sucked my way across this city. That was all before I got the call…my best friend from childhood and her husband dead. Their daughter, Kendall, who called me Aunt Vickie, was to be left in my care.As far as Kendall knows I was life-long with Mother Teresa. Drugs? Just say no. Sex? Only appropriate on your wedding night. Your body is a sacred treasure to protect always. She believes that I used to work at a dance club that sold people water when they were thirsty from all their exercise. I color her imagination with Little House on the Prairie-like stories, cover up her vision with Norman Rockwell paintings. And she’ll never know otherwise. Not while I’m alive. She doesn’t need to know those horrors. She’ll get into an Ivy League School and have the life she has always dreamed of- the kind of life you see on Hallmark cards. She will know only the best about her mother and father, how kind they were, how much they worshipped her, how better they made the world by existing. I won’t let their memory fade to little more than dust.I’m not bitter or angry about my past, though, despite what you might think. My parents are both dead, torturing their bodies with years of drug abuse. As their own worst enemy, they punished themselves better than I ever could. But, the real reason I’ve learned to let go of the anger, is because I’m still alive. I’m still alive when incredible people like and Rich are dead- killed by a drunk driver on their way home from date night. They’ll never see the woman their daughter will grow up to be, never give her away on her wedding day. How can I hold on to such hate when I’ve been so blessed?For the past five years, I’ve been raising Kendall. When the police called me to tell me the news, and the social worker told me that I was who they wanted to raise their daughter, my life needed to change…fast. I cut everyone out of my life except for one friend, Andrea, who was also friends with . Through a connection at the club, a CEO named Chris that had been trying to get in my pants for months, I found out that Mr. Townsend was looking for a secretary. Mr. Townsend is one of the wealthiest men in New York and connected to the Hurley’s by marriage. I screwed Chris senseless for a recommendation and an interview and then marched myself into my future boss’ office with a take no prisoner’s attitude.I wouldn’t take any of it back, though, because I believe in the butterfly effect. If one single moment was changed, I might not be where I am today. It might not be true, I might have wound up here anyways, but why chance it? I love my life, and the people in it, as well as the lessons my friends have taught me along the way. showed me the power of unconditional love. Kendall taught me what a purpose filled life felt like. Rich taught me about sacrifice. , the of
. the , , can .But, my boss, Mr. Townsend…Well, I’m still not sure what he’s taught me, but I will say that if you have to work behind a desk all day long, managing someone else’s life for them, it doesn’t hurt if the man is so sexy, you wonder daily if your panties will suddenly burst into flames. That man could teach me anything he’d like.We are two souls from two different worlds who have no business being together, and so I have never tried to be with him. I don’t belong with him; some rich, uptight woman who has been fed from a silver spoon all of her life does. I also wouldn’t recommend being in love with your boss for five years; it makes it extremely difficult being at work and doing practically anything. Unrequited love also hurts like a bitch.Mr. TownsendMy father, Charles Townsend, changed the business world with a simplified mathematical formula that he followed, tripling my family’s worth. He then patented the formula and then released it in a series of books and articles for millions. He was an incredible man, a hell of a business man, and an amazing father before aggressive cancer claimed him. Growing up, there were three principles that my father pounded into my head, three business ideas that he said I should die by. The first was never ever mix business with pleasure. Second, have male secretaries. It’ll keep you from mixing business with pleasure. It would also keep your wife/girlfriend/lover happy, as it would stop your eyes from wandering, keeping temptation at bay. Third, don’t take work home. When you leave the office, come home and decompress. My father believed firmly that you’d be a better man and ultimately a better business man if you did so.I broke the second principle the second Miss Victoria Wright strutted into my office for an interview that was practically shoved down my throat by a business colleague, Chris. She had the job the second she walked through the door. I broke the first principle, when I fell in love with her, and I break the third principle, every night when I come home fantasizing about her nightly, wanting her. It’s gotten to the point where I now call her into the office weekly after business hours to print up documents or give me some report, claiming I can’t find them on her computer system. I do it just to have a few more hours with her, to pretend that I’m actually part of her life. But, the truth is: I’m an outsider standing out in the cold peering through the house window at her sitting by the fire. I’m not in her life; I’m simply her boss deluding myself that I have any place with her. I am one of the wealthiest men in America. My step-brother, Benjamin Hurley the Third, is tied to the most prestigious and wealthiest name in the country. But, it all seems worthless since Victoria looks at me as no more than her paycheck provider. Sometimes she even flinches at my touch. I try to touch her as little as possible.Five years I’ve put myself through hell, torturing myself with wanting her. I remain strictly professional with her, however. The last thing I needed is a sexual harassment lawsuit. It’s only now that I realize just how wise my father was. Five years is a long time to want a woman. I have no one to blame but myself.Five long years.I would do anything at this point to be with her.If the opportunity ever presents itself, if fate ever steps in and lends a hand, I would be with that woman any way that I could. At this point, I am beyond all reason. I am a man that wants to be burned by fire. The situation is a six car pileup on the freeway waiting to happen. I know that. The problem is…I don’t care anymore.