COVER REVEAL~ THE KIHANNA SAGA by Mercy Amare

TKS Banner

Cover Reveal: THE FAB LIFE
The Fab Life 
(The Kihanna Saga, #1) 

It’s the life I was born to live: billionaire’s daughters, living amongst the rich & famous. But my mom kept me a secret from my dad. Until now.
I am so out of my league. Fancy parties, expensive cars, and a private school for the elite… It sounds like a dream. But everything is not as perfect as it seems on the outside. Here, the secrets are dirty, and the lies comes easy.
Welcome to my fab life. 
Available on: 


B&N / Kobo




I Hate Goodbye
I Hate Goodbye
(The Kihanna Saga, #2) 
Coming December 21, 2013 


stranded in paradise
Stranded in Paradise 
(The Kihanna Saga, #3) 
Coming April 2014 


its so obvious
It's So Obvious 
(The Kihanna Saga, #4) 
Coming June, 2014 


i need you
I Need You 
(The Kihanna Saga, #5) 
Coming August 2014 


About the author:

MEEE

I write YA & NA fiction. I have a slight addiction to NOS. My guilty pleasure is Pretty Little Liars & The Vampire Diaries!

Find me online:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{{ RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW }} UNDONE By Callie Harper

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW ~ALEC By L.A. Casey

{{ 4 STAR REVIEW }} BROOKLYN ROCKSTAR By Jennifer Ann