BLOG TOUR STOP~HELL'S KNIGHTS & HEAVENS SINNERS By Bella Jewel
Hell’s Knights (The MC Sinners #1)
Heaven’s Sinners (The MC Sinners #2)
Author: Bella Jewel
Genre: Biker Erotica
HELL’S KNIGHTS SYNOPSIS
Sex. Who really knows sex? I mean, we've all had sex, great sex even but when you get down to the details, how many of us actually see sex for the raw, primal act that it is?
I thought I knew sex. I've had sex. Heck, I've felt lust. Once, I've even felt love. I thought I knew exactly what sex was.
Until I met Cade.
He's the meaning of sex.
He's a biker.
He's dangerous.
He's powerful.
He's dominant.
He wants me.
My world is about to change, for the better? I don't know. But here's my story, I hope you're ready for it because it's not the beautiful, heart wrenching story most people have to tell. It's passionate, forbidden, morally incorrect and downright, fucking beautiful.
EXCERPT
He leans closer, lifting his heavily ringed fingers to stroke my cheek so lightly, I tremble.
“You’re the kind of girl that makes a man want to stop what he’s doing, just so he can get a moment to look at that angelic face – a face that will keep him awake for the rest of his fuckin’ life. That’s the kind of girl you are, sugar.”
I swallow, feeling my body coming to life beneath his touch.
“I think you’re wrong,” I breathe as he leans even closer.
“I’m not wrong. I’ve seen a lot of people in my life, and I’ve been with a lot of girls. None of them are as real as you. I’ll fuck you, sugar. I’ll claim you because you’re the meaning of need. You’re what I’ve been lookin’ for.”
Is he serious? I tremble as he moves even closer, bringing his lips only millimeters from mine. I swallow over and over, trying to think of anything else but him. How could he possibly want me that much, after a mere week and a bit? It’s not possible; he doesn’t know me. He just wants something different, a challenge perhaps? I don’t know, but I do know he’s completely wrong about me.
“I’m not what anybody looks for. I’m not what they fight for. I’m not what they breathe for. I’m not the girl you think I am.”
He leans down, shocking me as he slides his lips over mine, gently at first, then roughly when I begin to respond. I can’t help my hand, as it lifts up to wrap around the chain on his jeans. I tug it, bringing him closer. His boots crunch in the dirt as he takes a step closer, pressing his body against mine. I open my mouth, allowing his tongue to slide in and tangle with mine. His fingers travel up my neck, over my cheek and then he thrusts them into my hair, tangling it around them. The kiss is the kind of kiss that stops your breath, the kind of kiss that stops everything. For a split second, all I can feel is him. When he pulls back, I snake my tongue out and lick the last of him off my bottom lip.
“You might not think you’re worth fighting for, or breathing for, but let me tell you, sugar – everyone deserves to be fought for, even those who think they aren’t worth it.”
REVIEW
This was one of those
books I was really looking forward to I read every teaser and waited on pins
and needles until I had the book delivered to my kindle.
I feared I would have
been disappointed because of the high expectation I put on this book but let me
let you it exceeded my expectations by far.
By the end everything was blown and my panties
melted along with all my clothing God Damn this is one smocking HOT story and the
Kinky Sex…. Hang on I have to back it up before this all get out of hand and a
tad inappropriate.
Addison is the daughter
of a prostitute who just so happens to have a pimp (that bastard). A young Addison experienced a life unimaginable
by most. Sex, drugs, death, rape but above all the brutality and sheer horror
she personally endured at the hands of her mother’s pimp is just horrific. But you
know what she survived and keeps surviving. Her strength is to be admired.
In an attempt to escape
her past and the people who wants to hurt her she ends up with a bunch of
bikers……….
Hello Cade (get ready
for this man he is about to rock your world) Holy shit Cade is a certified HOOOOOTTTTT
BAD BOY Biker that will have your underwear vanishing in a millisecond. Did I
mention he is the perfect alpha bossy as they come?
Addi now has to live by
the rules of the club which Cade is the MC for. Little miss fire cracker does
not like to be told what to do so the tension between them is already sizzling.
These are two broken
individual that some how seems to fit and bring out the best quality in each
other.
At first the wants nothing
to do with Cade she fights his advances and bossiness tooth and nail.
Can you imagine the
heat between these two strong willed individual. Burnt up the mother fucking pages.
The tug of war of love.
He saw her brokenness,
but he also saw her true self; the strong confident women within. He has a
desire to be the one to show her just how much she is worth.
Cade has his own dark
past so he is sort of an expert in the field of messed up.
In Cade Addi found her
missing half, all the love she will ever need, passion, wild and panty melting
kinky sex. Oh yeah and rough don’t ever forget that Cade has a soft side but
don’t ever get this alpha mistaken or he will spank you. *wink
Their chemistry was off
the charts. I also love Spike he has something about him that needs exploring,
can’t wait for that moment. (how much whoring can I do in one book)
Overall I love this AMAZING book, it well
written and a great doubt novel from Bella Jewel she knows her stuff. The characters are portrayed
perfectly with the right emotions to tug at your heart strings. I loved every
word.
I am so proud of Addi
she has steel determination to be better and do better with her life, her journey
has taken her to hell and back but she some how ended up with the right people
around her accepts her for who she is and love her freely.
BUY LINKS
Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B00EN6DO4G
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/ B00EN6DO4G
HEAVEN’S SINNERS SYNOPSIS
Spike knows tragedy, he knows that feelings are better left hidden. He refuses to put his heart out there again, it's a pain he's not willing to ever let himself feel. He's got a mission. He's got a goal. Nothing is going to get in his way. He will seek his revenge.
But then there's Ciara, the sister of his deceased wife. She's beautiful and damned determined to throw herself into his life in hopes they can reform an old friendship, but Spike won't hear of it, and Ciara refuses to give up.
EXCERPT
“I am proud of myself,” I scream so loudly the entire bar goes silent. “I am proud of everything I’ve done, and that includes him.” I jab a finger at Spike. “He’s everything to me, and he was everything to me before Cheyenne came along. If you want to hate me, go right ahead. It’s not like I haven’t lived my entire life with the same emotion being tossed at me on a daily basis. I am sorry Cheyenne is gone, but it isn’t my fault. It was never my fault. She wanted Spike, she pushed for him, and you can blame me as much as you want for that, but she was a big girl and she made her own choices. I’ll never be sorry for being with him now, because I love him. I’ve loved him far longer than she did, and I’ll love him until I stop breathing. Maybe it’s wrong, maybe it’s disgusting, but it’s my happiness and you know what?” I get to my feet, my legs shaking. “I fucking deserve it!”
Then, with legs that don’t want to move, I walk out of the bar. I get to the parking lot before they catch up with me. My mother grips my arm and swings me around, her face wild with emotion. Then suddenly, she lets me go. Her eyes widen and she takes a few steps backwards. I turn slowly, and see what she sees. Spike, Cade, Granger, Muff and about ten other bikers are standing in a massive line, glaring at her. She stumbles backwards, and clutches my father’s arm. Spike steps forward until he’s in their faces.
“You ever lay a mother fucking hand on her again, I’ll kill you,” he hisses at my father, and then he turns to my mother. “And if you ever call her another trashy name, I’ll knock you the fuck out. I will only say this once, so you fuckin’ listen and listen good. Cheyenne made her fuckin’ choices, and her choice was me. She put herself in my life, and she chose to stay there. Ain’t Ciara’s doing, and it wasn’t my doing. I loved your daughter, I loved her with everything I knew how to love with at the time, I took care of her, and then I fucked up, and she’s gone because of me. I’m not sayin’ I’ll ever forgive myself for that, ‘coz I won’t, but it can’t be undone. As for her,” he points a finger at me. “She’s been my fuckin’ heart since the day I laid eyes on her. She’s been treated like a fuckin’ dog by you two, and her sister, and she didn’t deserve that. You have done wrong by her, and you fuckin’ know it. You will never admit it though, because you’re too fuckin’ selfish. You can call me every name under the sun, you can disown her and treat her like a dog, and you can think whatever you want about the situation, but the reality is that I fuckin’ love Ciara, and I’ve loved her from the moment I laid eyes on her. Don’t mean I didn’t love Cheyenne, ‘coz I fuckin’ did, it just means I probably didn’t love her as much as she deserved, and she did fuckin’ deserve it. The truth of the matter is that my heart has, and always will, belong to Ciara and there ain’t no fuckin’ way I’m livin’ another second without her, because of shit that went on in the past.”
REVIEW
4.5 STARS I'm in a good mood today so I'm rounding up.
I really like Spike in book one but that so much not he is frigging MEAN I mean really really HORRIBLE.
Spike knows lost he lost his wife and ever since he has not been the same, he is closed off emotionally which is understandable but it does NOT in no way what excuse his poor behaviour. (I think I'm just mad at him for the way he treated Ciara and I really like her)
Ok so a little back story Ciara and Danny (Spike) were childhood best friends they both had feelings for each other but Spike never acted on his because he felt he was not good enough for her...then came along her sister who would later be his WIFE the one that changed it all for him.
Their back story is just heartbreaking all that love, hate and hurt. Can they possibly get pass all that angst and workout a future together?!?
I loved the flash back to their younger years so sweet and I gives us a full understanding of what took place in the past to bring them to their current predicament. Fear and misunderstandings are a fucking bitch I really hurt for them at that point.
She still love him always have and now she wants what she should have always had so she puts her best foot forward and goes after what she wants, even though Spike says she does not want her and pushed her away she don't give up Ciara fights and fights putting up with a lot of shit from him.
Once again the writing was pretty flawless and captivating all the crazy emotion left me pretty spent
I love this series its completely on fire and I can't wait for more my rating of the half star is due to the ending I think I'm a little pissed but give me a few days and I will get pass it and be back to the full 5 stars this story deserves.
I just want more NOW
BUY LINKS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Bella Jewel is an Aussie girl through and through. She spent her life in Western Australia, growing up in many different areas of the state. She now currently lives in Perth with her husband, children and mass amounts of pets. She's crazy, fun, outgoing and friendly. Writing is her passion, she started at the young age of 18 but finally got the courage up to publish, and her first novel Hell's Knights will be released in August 2013.

(2) Signed copies of Hell’s Knights (Open Internationally)
(2) Signed Copies of Heaven’s Sinners (Open Internationally)
(4) $25 Amazon Giftcards










Comments
Post a Comment