REVIEW~FALLING INTO GRACE By Ellie Meade
Hannah Winterfield was blessed with a storybook marriage, until it was suddenly destroyed in one fateful, unalterable day. Can she ever be open to love again? Find out in Falling Into Grace, author Ellie Meade’s captivating and heart-pumping romance that charts one woman’s journey from the throes of heartbreak to the throes of newfound passion in a love triangle. With heartfelt romance and a sexy edge, this searing story of loss and love is certain to enthrall anyone who champions the unending possibility for new love.
As the story unfolds, Hannah has just been dealt an unimaginable blow when her beloved husband is suddenly killed. A devoted physician’s assistant and mother of small children, Hannah has no choice but to rely on her strength to keep the family intact in the aftermath of tragedy. However, when a difficult patient by the name of Victoria Grace lands in the hospital, Hannah finds herself quickly entangled in new emotions for two of Mrs. Grace’s sons, Aiden and Grant. With dramatic flair, believable characters, and full on romantic fire, Falling Into Grace spins a story that goes straight to the heart, while offering plenty of unbridled passion on every page. Find out just what Hannah is driven to do when she falls truly, madly, deeply into grace.
Falling into Grace is a superb novel that kept me guesting right until the very end and just when I taught I got it figured or tried to relax Ellie Meade pretty much pushed me over an almighty cliff, that I have still not recovered from.
Its Scandalous with heart felt characters a beautiful twisted family that you will fall in love with, HOT sex that will get you a little hot under the collar. Loved it.
Gracious Goodness AMAZZZZING debut I could not out it down once I got into it, I will admit the first few chapters were hit and miss for me but once it got going it never looked back only going from strength to strength with each chapter.
The plot is just an overload of nail biting, page turning drama for me to get into right now, I really don't want to give my self another mind eff. Trust me this book will get your head and your heat spinning like a merry-go-round.
I took to all the Grace boys straight away, the love they have for their mum is admirable and to be admired but when GRANT entered the picture I almost melted into the pages.
He has something about him that just draws you in his presence on the pages can almost be felt in reality.
Aidan his younger brother and rival is also handsome and charming but I did not fall for his bullshit, you can't shit a bullshitter. I think is motives in the beginning were to go after Hannah because he say how much Grant liked her but later developed real feelings for her later falling in love. This is just a tip of the iceberg.
"I want him to stay inside of me, but the angel tells me to stop. Fuck, what have I done? Guilt makes its way back into my body, as well as shame. "~Hannah
To say Hannah has a lot of mixed and confused feelings is an understatement but I like the way she dealt with it all, she faced it all head on and once she figured out who she wanted to fall into grace with she stuck with it.
"Our breathing is erratic, and I begin to giggle. If this is going to happen every time I let go, I will be falling into Grace Often~Hannah
Falling into Grace is a superb novel that kept me guesting right until the very end and just when I taught I got it figured or tried to relax Ellie Meade pretty much pushed me over an almighty cliff, that I have still not recovered from.
Its Scandalous with heart felt characters a beautiful twisted family that you will fall in love with, HOT sex that will get you a little hot under the collar. Loved it.




Comments
Post a Comment