NEW RELEASE ~BREAKING THROUGH THE WALLS / REVIEW~PLAYING WITH FIRE by Ashley Piscitelli
Jason Smith hated the whole idea of relationships and commitment. He got what he needed from girls but that’s where it ended. At least that was how it was supposed to be. After a traumatic event he gets involved with the one girl who could force him to change his ways. Will he be able to commit to her though? Or will he drive her away before he ever has the chance to have her?
Madison and Carter finally found happiness but their lives have just been turned upside down, by someone who refuses to go away. Can their relationship survive the tragedy and pain that he has caused? What if justice doesn’t always win, and the bad guys get away?
What do you do when your whole world is turned upside down? When everything comes crumbling down around you, will you have the will to fight and break down the wall?

Playlist
Nickelback - Shaking Hands -
The Band Perry - Better Dig Two
Christina Aguilera, Mya, Pink, Lil’ Kim - Lady Marmalade -
Zedd Featuring Foxes - Clarity
Hinder – Better Than Me
Rascal Flatts - God Blessed The Broken Road
Demi Lovato – In Case
The Band Perry - Done.
Nickelback - Something In Your Mouth
Kelly Clarkson – Low
Victoria Justice – Gold
Lee Brice – Hard to Love
Eminem - Superman
Hunter Hayes - Storm Warning
Nickelback – Saving Me
Papa Roach – Scars
The Black Keys – Lonely Boy
Justin Timberlake – Chop Me Up
Rihanna Featuring Ne-yo – Hate That I Love You
Maroon 5 – One More Night
Kelly Clarkson – Because Of You


PURCHASE LINKS
BOOK ONE
Madison Stevens has had a shitty life, her mother died at the age four and her father has always blamed her for it. She went through the foster system and is now attending college. Her boyfriend Chris is not willing to share Madison with anyone, not even her friends.
Her first day at college she meets Carter James, who makes her want everything she never thought she could have. She knows that she should ignore her feelings for Carter, but it's not as easy as it sounds.
As Carter and Madison begin to fall in love, they face many obstacles. Their biggest one is Chris who is not going to let her go easily.
Playing with Fire will be the first book in a three book series. It is about the obstacles that stand in your way on the path to love. It tests the characters strength and commitment to each other on every level from old boyfriend/girlfriends, to insecurities, and throws a little violence and scheming into the mix.
"Chris was like fire. It was pretty to look at but if you got too close you got burnt, and if it wasn’t controlled it would destroy everything in its path. Doing what I was about to do with Carter was dangerous, but what can I say I never had parents to warn me not to play with fire."
**Playing With Fire is for mature audiences only—strong language, and explicit sexual content are apparent.**
REVIEW
Playing with fire is Ashley's duet novel and as far as duets go this one is pretty awesome and bold.
As soon as I read this Ashley gain my respect as an author, she did not go down the typical route she did her own thing, she went hard and ugly but most importantly she held my attention all the way to the end, then sprang on hell of a shocker at the end. Which, I might add is not easily done these days.
Madison is a beautiful young girl with a scared and damaged childhood; her mother dying on her birthday was bad enough but when the only parent she has left neglects and blames her for that death she grew up deflated and defeated not knowing any self worth or happiness. She was eventually removed from her fathers care and place in the care system, in which she moved from one foster home to the other.
Chris showed her attention long enough to get her right where he wanted her then she showed his true abusive, possessive, nasty nature.
"I never really knew how bad I had it with Chris until Carter came into my life." ~ Madison
Madison accepts her fate with Chris until......she meets Carter; he is charming, sexy, loving, protective, caring, with a mighty big heart just wanting to love and take care of Madison. All of which Madison does not feel she deserves.
"I had never wanted to be close with a guy before. Everything was different with Carter." ~ Madison
"She's different and I feel different whenever I'm around her, even when she is ignoring me." ~ Carter
"She's different and I feel different whenever I'm around her, even when she is ignoring me." ~ Carter
The path to true love is never easy Carter and Madison's love will be tested and put through the fiery furnace will their love survive the heat or will it be too much?
I loved that their relationship started out as simply friends, their attraction to each other is intense but they stay platonic for sometime getting to know each other trying to skirt and hide their friendship from Chris.
"When she touches me, sometimes I need to remember how to breathe."~Carter
"When she touches me, sometimes I need to remember how to breathe."~Carter
Carter was a known player but just one look at Madison all that changes and all he wants to do is protect her and share his life with her.More over get her away from Chris and whatever hold he has over her.
"You have all the power in this situation. I want to be with you. I want to have you by my side, and I want to wake up to you in my bed. As long as you are willing to break it off with Chris, though. I can't be your secret." ~Carter
"You have all the power in this situation. I want to be with you. I want to have you by my side, and I want to wake up to you in my bed. As long as you are willing to break it off with Chris, though. I can't be your secret." ~Carter
Chris is an absolute mad man I HATE him I wanted to beat him down so may times for all the hurt and torment he inflicted on Madison he made her life a living hell. Carter's friends and family becomes her own they protect her and give her the love she never received.
I fell head over heels in love with Carter his is just AMAZING he is gentle and patient with Maddy, never once did he rush or push her too far he was always supportive and affectionate when she needs it most. He never gave up on her even at time when it seems that she had given up on herself.
I fell head over heels in love with Carter his is just AMAZING he is gentle and patient with Maddy, never once did he rush or push her too far he was always supportive and affectionate when she needs it most. He never gave up on her even at time when it seems that she had given up on herself.
Carter cherish and worships her, he shower her in love daily, she come alive and into her own with all the love and support around her. What makes this book so good is that Ashley took her time developing the characters and the story line nothing was rushed or unnecessary every word has its purpose and they are delivered with the intended impact.
Alot of things in this book are serious and heartbreaking but there are also some great hot and steamy scenes.

We can say Carter is extremely generous in the bedroom, he aids Madison in exploring her sexuality.
OK enough about the plot line, to sum it all up. Playing with fire is an unforgettable read with fantastic characters and a solid emotional heartbreaking story-line. I|t is well written and very well balanced. Not everything about this book was drama and angst, you also get laughter, romance, love friendship and learning to love and accept oneself.
ohh I almost forgot...how could I forget Carters friends Jason and Shawn are complete mystery well Shawn more so than Jason some pretty weird things are happening with him but we have no clue what...Ashley just kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting sooo much more.
ohh I almost forgot...how could I forget Carters friends Jason and Shawn are complete mystery well Shawn more so than Jason some pretty weird things are happening with him but we have no clue what...Ashley just kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting sooo much more.
The abuse depicted in this book is something that also happens on a daily basis to young women and men all over the world, so this is a worthy read it highlights a very serious problem.
Playing With Fire is only $.99c/77p at the moment Which is a complete steal because this book is more than worth it and it has lots of pages for you to enjoy.
PURCHASE LINKS
Author Bio and Links

My name is Ashley Piscitelli and I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with my husband, two
kids, and two dogs. On top of starting a writing career, I am a full-time student and a full-time mom. I love spending time with my kids, although I have to hide the computer from them when I am writing! I love being active and being outdoors.
I have always been passionate about writing, and wrote this book in about three months. I love reading romance books! I feel like being able to lose yourself in a book is one of the more exciting aspects. The books I love to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. You should have an opinion on every character in a book whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.
I have always thought that the most important critic is your reader, so I would love to hear from you. If you read the book and loved it or hated it, tell me. As long as it is in a constructive way, I will always answer and interact with you. I want fans to feel free to tell me what they want for the characters in the story, and what they want to see happen.
I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Please visit my facebook page at:
You can also email me your thoughts or questions at:
You can also follow me on twitter at:
AshPiscAuthor






Comments
Post a Comment